As any pesticide on the human body has a certain toxicity, is widely used in the international are pyrethroids of health insecticides, the human body such as prolonged exposure can cause nervous system toxicity, causing dizziness, headache and other symptoms.
1, before spraying spray, you must first all the food, water, cupboard seal, it is best to use after people eat, to avoid pollution, but also to the child can not be placed in the position of children.
2, should be well protected, it is best to wear long-sleeved clothes, wear masks, to prevent skin or respiratory poisoning.
3, do not overuse. Many people in order to enhance the insecticidal effect and increase the use of dose, but this also easily lead to poisoning. If you find a family or children with dizziness and nausea, blurred vision, skin irritation and other symptoms, should be timely to leave the use of pesticide environment, serious to the hospital in a timely manner.
4, because the insecticide aerosol is a pressure package, so to avoid violent impact and high temperature environment. In addition, some products are the use of flammable organic matter as a solvent, do not spray it against the fire source, so as to avoid danger.