The proliferation of mice at home, 50-year-old Lei aunt bought the mouse drug at home. The next day, she found a "dead mouse", then directly by hand to get, the result was the mouse bites, hospital treatment.
Doctors reminded, poisoned rats bitten, there may be poisoning rats, causing bleeding within the brain, may lead to neurological symptoms or even paralysis, severe death in a few minutes. In addition, mice may carry pathogens, leading to infectious diseases.
If you are bitten by a mouse, please go to the hospital as soon as possible. Because not only possible rat poisoning, mice may also carry pathogens, leading to infectious diseases.
Warm Tips Please always clean the kitchen, and do the usual protective measures.